Transfering my application

db84n6
Journeyman

Transfering my application

Hi, so I am trying to transfer my application from one district to another and both appear to be TalentEd districts. Please advise. 

1 Solution
AbrittyB
Senior

@db84n6,

To transfer your Unified Talent Applicant account within districts that use the Unified Talent Hire product, please click on the "I want to transfer my account." option available on the Hire applicant page. This transfers information from the applicant's existing account in one district to another district.

I am providing links below, to a couple of Knowledge-base articles discussing the procedure in detail.

How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another? 

What Should I Do if I Would Like to Transfer My Account from Another District? 

However, sometimes reasons such as the difference in the districts' database setup or the other district closing the job posting associated with your account, could disturb a successful transfer of account information from one district to another. In such situations, if the account transfer option doesn't provide desired results it is recommended to create a new account using a new email address.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AbrittyB
Senior

Welcome to Community! @db84n6

Would you please confirm if you are willing to transfer a certain job application from one district to another or your Unified Talent Applicant account from one district to another?

AbrittyB
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

db84n6
Journeyman

Yes I am willing. 

AbrittyB
Senior

@db84n6,

To transfer your Unified Talent Applicant account within districts that use the Unified Talent Hire product, please click on the "I want to transfer my account." option available on the Hire applicant page. This transfers information from the applicant's existing account in one district to another district.

I am providing links below, to a couple of Knowledge-base articles discussing the procedure in detail.

How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another? 

What Should I Do if I Would Like to Transfer My Account from Another District? 

However, sometimes reasons such as the difference in the districts' database setup or the other district closing the job posting associated with your account, could disturb a successful transfer of account information from one district to another. In such situations, if the account transfer option doesn't provide desired results it is recommended to create a new account using a new email address.

AbrittyB

htselos

I have tried that but it says no account exists. 

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @htselos,

I would love to assist you with the transfer of application. Would you please share the URL or the link from which you are trying to transfer your application?

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!