I've decided I'm going to file a case for EVERY issue

MrTim84
Padawan

I've decided I'm going to file a case for EVERY issue

This product ranks by far the worst user experience I've encountered in the modern age. Sifting through a bulletin board system in the 90s would be easier. 

As a result, I'm going to launch a case for everything that does not work as it's supposed to and I would like your support too.

Here is the link you need to file for a case:
https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Unified-Talent-Contact-Support/ct-p/Unified-Talent-TalentEd-Applican...

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MrTim84 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community with your items.

We have found you have a case submitted with specific items. We have a top Support engineer that has reached out to you to discuss these items with you further. The case number is 07267970.

We found that some of the items are enhancements. We encourage you to work directly with our Product team in the PowerSchool Ideas Portal. Please review our article on Submitting Enhancement Requests.  All submitted ideas are typically reviewed in 30 business days by the product team.

I have summarized a few of your reported items.

1. Clicking the Back button brings you back to the main search page.
This is functionality because when you conduct the search, you are not leaving to another page so the previous page would be the main search page. 

2. Searching By State or City may yield 0 results or a nationwide result
You should be able to enter the city or state and see results, however, you cannot enter the city and state.  The product team is working on better wording to assist with search fields.  If you're finding issues with results using one or the other, please share this with the Support engineer that has reached out on your case.

3. Searching on mobile devices is pointless as ZERO results come up.
We want to look into this further with you.  Please share this with the Support engineer that has reached out on your case. 

4. There has been a flood of recruiters that spam the area making it appear to be more jobs than there really are in an area once you finally figure out how to see the jobs in a location. These should be separate as most of the time they are not 'real' jobs.
You're likely seeing jobs that organizations posted multiple times.  This isn't recommended as a best practice.  When you find these, please share the company name with us in a case so we can review and action for best practices. 

5. Clicking each heat map dot takes too long and I spend too long moving the map around. I want to scroll quickly.
We want to look into this further with you.  Please share this with the Support engineer that has reached out on your case.

Thank you for taking the time to list out your items and continue to submit them through the Ideas Portal if enhancement or case when an issue.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support