Change email on Schoolspring??

MBClark
Journeyman

Change email on Schoolspring??

I have an old email address on Schoolspring. I want to update it to my current email.

While I can edit every other piece of my profile, the "email" choice is greyed out, so that I can't click on it to change my email on Schoolspring.

The CORRECT email seems to show up on PowerSchool, but has not changed on Schoolspring.

This should be a very simple problem, solvable by the user. I am required to create a support ticket, then get an email asking me to share 4 digits of my social security number before I can change my email address. This seems very suspect to me.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MBClark 

Currently, applicants do not have the option to edit/update the email address. The support should be able to do this for you. They ask for the SSN (Social Security Number) as a part of the security question.

If you do not want to share this information, you can create a new account with the current email address and apply for jobs.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!