More than 1 child

NatoyaAnderson
Trainee

More than 1 child

How can I add my second child to the power school app? I have 1 child already listed but it doesn’t give me an option to add a second child to view her grades.
2 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @NatoyaAnderson,

Good Day! I recommend reviewing this article which will guide you through the steps for adding an additional student to your parent account. Post that you should be good to go to view their grades.

Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation

Stephen378Baker

Hello DogLikeBest@NatoyaAnderson,

To add a second child to the PowerSchool Mobile app, you can follow these general steps:

Open the PowerSchool Mobile app on your device.

Log in with the credentials you used to set up the account for your first child.

Once logged in, look for an option like "Add Student" or "Add Child." This option is typically located in the menu or settings section of the app.

Select the "Add Student" option and provide the necessary information for your second child, such as their Access ID and Access Password. You may obtain these details from your child's school or the PowerSchool administrator.

Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of adding your second child.

If you're unable to find the option or encounter any issues, I recommend checking the PowerSchool Mobile app's user guide or contacting PowerSchool support for assistance. They should be able to provide specific guidance based on the app version you are using.

Remember that the exact steps may vary slightly depending on the app version and updates, so it's always a good idea to refer to the app's documentation or seek support from PowerSchool directly.

Best regards.

Stephen378Baker