Syncing Microsoft Forms Quiz Grade with Powerschool

Tigre73
Journeyman

Syncing Microsoft Forms Quiz Grade with Powerschool

My school uses Microsoft Teams, Forms, etc. When I create a quiz in Microsoft Teams and Forms I click on the sync to PowerSchool button and it shows the students' grades only in Microsoft Teams.

How do I get the quiz grade to sync into the PowerSchool gradebook? I would really appreciate any help because it is my first year teaching, and it would save a lot of time not having to manually type in all the grades.

1 Solution
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tigre73 

This is a plugin that will be managed by Microsoft.  Due to this, we recommend the district work directly with Microsoft.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tigre73!

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, would you please let us know if you were trying to sync the student grades with PowerSchool Learning or any other PowerSchool Product?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Tigre73
Journeyman

We have PowerSchool SIS and PowerTeachPro. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tigre73 

This is a plugin that will be managed by Microsoft.  Due to this, we recommend the district work directly with Microsoft.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Tigre73
Journeyman

Thank you so much for your help! 

KHoegeman
Journeyman

KritiS,

When you say plug-in.  Do you mean Microsoft School Data Sync?

We are having the same issue.
Thanks
Ken

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KHoegeman 

Thank you for posting!

Yes, the plugin here refers to the Microsoft School Data Sync Plugin that will be managed by Microsoft. To assist you further, we request you to reach out to your district who would have to work directly with Microsoft. 

KritiS
Community Moderator