Importing Assignments from Google Sheet to Power School

rebekahjordan

Importing Assignments from Google Sheet to Power School

Is there a way to import a list of assignments from a Google Sheet into Power School?  I have kids in an online curriculum that does not talk to Power School and would like to make a Google Sheet with assignment info and just import it in.  Not worried about grades as much as assignments as that is what is so time-consuming.  Please help if this is possible.

5 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rebekahjordan,

Would you please confirm the name of the PowerSchool product that you are using?  It would be along the lines of PowerSchool SIS, PowerSchool Performance Matters, PowerSchool Learning, etc.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gbradburn
Recruit

I have the same question and my product is PowerSchool SIS.

Thank you.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gbradburn

Currently, there is no way available to import a list of assignments from a Google Sheet into Power School SIS. However, this would be a great Enhancement Request.

You can also log this as an Enhancement Request on  PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gbradburn
Recruit

What other file formats may I use to import assignments, if any?

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @gbradburn

PowerSchool SIS supports imports from other Learning Management Systems that are listed in this Help Guide.  Also, there are PowerSchool SIS Import Templates that you can find here

If these suggestions are not the file formats you are looking for, we recommend submitting a feature idea to our Product Team via our PowerSchool Ideas Portal here

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  We will be more than happy to assist you! 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.