Not able to log in

tfindley

Not able to log in

While signing into Schoology learning I received a message saying:

"The account you are trying to access is in a deactivated school. Contact you Schoology Admin for help."

Who am I supposed to contact? Others within my school still have access but I do not.

Thank you

Tim Findley

Sharpsville School District

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tfindley 

If you were accessing Schoology as a basic user, the access ended on October 1, 2023. We shared this communication a year in advance with users so there was time to download content. We also posted it on our PowerSchool website and here in the PowerSchool Community. I recommend viewing the announcement to learn more.
At this time, we're not able to provide access to closed accounts in Schoology.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
tfindley

What do I need to do to get back on and work on a course? I saw the announcements and asked my administration at my school. They still have access and I am also signed up through our school. I do not know how or why I do not have access anymore but the rest of my school district does.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tfindley 

We see that currently your email address is not associated with any enterprise account in Schoology. We recommend that you reach out to the Admin who has access and ask them to create an enterprise account for you, since basic accounts is no longer supported.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!