"Start a New Form"

akh823

"Start a New Form"

Registration Help.png

The above picture is what my dashboard looks like.  Can you point me in the direction of where to find the "Start a New Form" link?  

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

The link to the Enrollment form for 2020-2021 may not have been released yet or may have been temporarily suspended by the school district. I have attached an article here that will guide you through this process to ensure you are accessing the right link. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Shayan1234

i am looking for fotm to apply for my child

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Shayan1234 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

Some districts provide direct links to access the registration forms while others use the PowerSchool Parent Portal for the registration process. The link and access credentials are generated and provided by the school.  

I recommend contacting your student's school directly to request the instructions to access your student's enrollment forms. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!