Text Books Fees

aratisingh09

Text Books Fees

My son is a new 7th grade enrolled for this year. The School district web-page tells to create an account in Power School Community and pay for text books. Until it is done, the registration is not complete. I am searching all over here to figure out how to pay the text book fees. I called the school district and the staff told me the same thing and added there was a youtube tutorial to guide. I watched youtube. It did not help my issue. Can anyone please list me the steps on where to go and how to pay? Thanking you in advance!   

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aratisingh09 

The district was referring to a PowerSchool Parent Portal account and not a PowerSchool Community account.

You would want to create a Parent Portal account to make the payment. Parent Portal accounts are specific for each district. I recommend reaching out to the district, who should be able to provide you with the unique link to access the portal.  You may also find the link on the district's website. The Access ID and Password for the account will also be provided by the district.

For more information, you can refer to the following video about the PowerSchool Parent Portal.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!