Student Registration

KAB2023

Student Registration

We are a new family recently relocated to the Madison area. My daughter will be attending Bob Jones and she hasn’t received a class schedule. How do we get that accomplished?

Donald Buckley
3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KAB2023,

Thank you for reaching out to us through PowerSchool Community.

You would need to reach out to your school directly and they should be able to assist you further with the details of your daughter's schedule.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
rfabby30
Recruit

Hello, I'm Frome New jersey my son going to attend at mercer technical school but in no able to sing in on my power school to register or create account because is disable. can you help me with this please? 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rfabby30 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

When you try to access PowerSchool Enrollment to create an account for a district and receive the message that it is disabled, please reach out to the school or district. The district will make applications available or disabled at times throughout the year based on their processing plan. They will be able to share with you the process and how to enroll while the online application is disabled.

Q&A: Enrollment (Registration) Family Support is a helpful guide for enrollment issues.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support