Student Registration

govindbprasad

Student Registration

Hi , I recently moved  but when i tried to find the school zone in the enrollment process its saying error in retrieving boundary , can someone help on it.

4 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @govindbprasad,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I have removed your address from your post since this is a public forum.

Please reach out to your school district t to inquire about the school zone for your address. Each school manages its school zones and will have the most accurate information to assist you.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
Johnnyproduce
Journeyman

I'm having a similar issue. It's saying no zoned school identified. I know what school it is. If I use an address down the street it works. However, you need your address to register and it's not working. This site is garbage.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Johnnyproduce

If you are receiving the “No Zoned School Located” error when attempting to complete your form, we recommend reviewing the article: No Zoned School Located to review the resolution steps.

Let us know if this information was helpful or if you have any other queries.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Johnnyproduce
Journeyman

Thanks. I had to open a support case as I've tried those steps already. I appreciate the help. It got me to where I can open a case. I've contacted all sorts of people to no avail. Hopefully this isn't another dead end.