Returning student Registration 2022-2023

Jem23
Padawan

Returning student Registration 2022-2023

Good evening,

I was able to complete the returning student registration for my daughter,  however when i tried to do the same for my son, I received  the following error message:

Sign in Problem

There was a problem with the sign in process.

Please contact your school or the Support Team for assistance.

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Jem23,

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

I suggest you reach out to the district directly to inquire about this because they will be able to assist you with gaining access to your son's registration.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
lilmomma1409
Recruit

I try signing into the registration student it won’t let me

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

I have provided a few articles below that may assist you in accessing your account.  If these do not resolve your issue, please provide details of your experience so we can further troubleshoot.

How-To: Create an Account

Creating an Account: Email Address Restrictions

Troubleshoot: Forgot Email Address

Troubleshoot: Forgot Username

Troubleshoot: Forgot Password

Troubleshoot: Error Message When Accessing SSO Registration

I also recommend using our PowerSchool Assistant on the Enrollment Family Support page.  It can guide you through troubleshooting steps.  You can access it by selecting the chat bubbles at the bottom right of this page.