Returning Student: Classes don't appear

Delia31

Returning Student: Classes don't appear

Hello, prior to the actual registration process, my son's classes were showing up on the Powerschool parent portal and mobile app.  After I registered my son for the upcoming 23/24 school year, none of his classes are showing up at all.  I keep getting a "Not Enrolled In any classes" message.  But I contacted the school and it's showing up on the school's portal.  Am I doing something wrong?

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Delia31,

Good Day! I am sorry to hear that you are having an inconvenience due to this issue.

Have you tried to uninstall and then install your mobile app to see if it helps? Please try double-tapping the home button and closing the app from there. Then, please uninstall the app, turn off your phone for at least 30 seconds, and then reinstall the app. Then try forcing the mobile app to re-pull the district information. After logging out of the mobile app, you should see four boxes on the login screen, this is for the district code. Tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?” on the login screen. On the page that comes up tap “Enter Server Address” and then enter the URL in the box on the next page and hit submit. This is the URL in the web address bar that you see when accessing the web portal.

If that does not help then, please reach out to your school district and notify them of the error you are receiving. Our SIS support team will need to work with them to review their server information.

Essentially, the PowerSchool software used by your school is our primary product. The PowerSchool Mobile App is an additional feature we have created which utilizes data from each individual district’s servers.

Your school district’s PowerSchool administrators can call and get further assistance on mobile app issues through our general support and escalation process.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator