Registration

TxMomrocks2020
Trainee

Registration

Could someone please explain to me how i need to do the returning student registration on this forum

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @TxMomrocks2020

The school district should have sent an email on your registered email address with the link to returning student Enrollment form. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email. If you have not received an email, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

coltexas

Using IE the "Family" information/Contacts page kept freezing. I switched browsers-Chrome worked for me and I was able to submit the form.

Jazzy321989
Rookie

I'm in need of immediate help to register my kids for the fall semester. it's the day of the deadline and i've had no assistance. Please help.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Jazzy321989,

To assist you further, would you please provide the details of the difficulty you are experiencing during your kids' enrollment process?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
TxMomrocks2020
Trainee

I had the same problem u will actually want to register like normal thru the school district website with a snap code or new student after u get in then you will have the option for online or on campus option. from there you will receive more info if you are a returning student and do not have a snap code contact your school to request it. they will help walk you thru it as well. i hope this helps.