Record Not Ready to be started???

Heather8
Recruit

Record Not Ready to be started???

I went to enroll my daughter for 1st grade (returning student) and this is what showed when I clicked on returning student registration: "The matching roster record in PowerSchool Enrollment (student ID: *****) is not yet ready to be started."  Can someone please explain why that is and what I need to do in order to get her registered?

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Heather8 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

This error usually occurs if the student records are not notified or put on hold at the district end when maintenance is being done. One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided. 

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!