New student not returning student

suehey0722

New student not returning student

I need to fill out a new student registration, but I'm being prompted to fill out a returning student registration form. I'm also being asked for a snapcode to continue. My daughter has always attended school in Omaha, where we currently live, but will be moving with her father in Texas. So I'm not sure how she could have been considered a returning student. Please advise on next steps as I am not able to choose a new student form. Thanks!

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @suehey0722,

You are correct, a student moving from one district to another would be considered a New Student.

Enrollment forms vary for each school or district. Generally, school districts list the instructions to apply as a New Student on the district's websites.  Some districts have one cumulative form, while others choose to have separate forms for each school that is part of the district. In that case, the form should be available on the school's website. 

If you are having difficulty locating the form, we recommend reaching out to the district directly to get the appropriate details.  

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!