Magnet School enrollment

CDaniels19

Magnet School enrollment

My son got placed in a Magnet School for 6th grade, coming from a regular Durham Public School for elementrary. The school sent us an email a couple months ago that said when we received the "Back to School" update email, to indicate that the child got placed in a Magnet School or that his records would be sent to his normal district school. I went through the entire process (didn't submit it yet) and didn't see anywhere to indicate such! What would be the correct way to get his information entered so that his records do not get sent to his regular district middle school?

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CDaniels19,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out to the community, I understand your concern.

I recommend reaching out directly to the enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you further with this process as the enrollment forms are designed based on the requirements set by the school districts and they will be in a better position to assist you with what value should be transferred into a particular field.

For future reference, here are the most commonly asked questions by the enrollment family users.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation