Enrollment

Bzetts9
Padawan

Enrollment

Hello, I have a granddaughter that I have been keeping on and off since birth. Now she is five years old and due to the corona my temporary custody order had to be rescheduled. My problem is I do not have any paperwork for her. No birth certificate, ss card, no shot record. How do I suppose to enroll her in school. I went to the health department but they could not give her a physical because they say she can’t be identified. I have a lawyer for this case who is trying to work with the mother (mom and dad stay in Tennessee)to get these things. They are always in and out of jail or prison, the child was born in Tennessee What can I do to get her enrolled, or can you help with some information... I really need all the help I can get

2 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Bzetts9

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. The school's website should contain the contact details of the school district. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Bzetts9
Padawan

I have waiting on a call soon I hope