Enrollment

Ysabel
Padawan

Enrollment

good morning
Is there a line or number in Spanish that I can call to find out about a registration in wake county I have already registered I need to know what else to do since the school does not attend me in Spanish
1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ysabel,

Thank you for posting on our PowerSchool Community!

Have you registered to create your account and need to know how to register your child OR have you registered your student through the enrollment program and need to know the next step?

The enrollment program can be viewed in Spanish. In the top right corner of the website, there is a circle with English under it. Click on the circle and you will see a pop-out that will let you select Espanol (Spanish).

On our Enrollment Family Support page, we have information available in Spanish.  From the Enrollment Family Support page, we have a PowerSchool Assistant. When you click on the icon to start a chat you can type in Spanish and it will convert to Spanish.  

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support