Don't see Washington Magnet Elementary in new magnet application

ivashrestha

Don't see Washington Magnet Elementary in new magnet application

Hello,

I have applied to my base school and gotten a student ID for my rising kindergartener. I am in the process of applying to magnet program at wcpss.schoolmint.com. However in the Additional Year Round/Magnet School section I don't see Washington Magnet Elementary as a choice. I see all other Elementary school. I also don't see Kingswood Elementary or FarmingtonWoods and many other choices that I see at wake county application school lookup(upon entering my address)

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ivashrestha,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue.

I understand you are using the form provided by your district. We can help you with technical issues in the form, but since you are looking for a specific school as a choice and it is missing, I recommend you reach out to the district.

If we can assist you further, please let us know.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
ivashrestha

Hello,

I believe it is a technical issue because at one point I was not able to select any schools at all. Now, I am only able to select limited schools. 

thanks much

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ivashrestha

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any difficulties completing fields within the enrollment form. I have attached an article here that will guide you through the process of selecting a school. 

If you still face the same issue, I recommend reaching out to your district directly. The PowerSchool Admin at the district will be able to assist you with the process to select your school while enrolling your child in school. 

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!