Contacts Page Keeps Freezing

ChrissyChu
Journeyman

Contacts Page Keeps Freezing

I have completed all the appropriate forms for re-enrolling, but I can not submit as the Contacts portion will let me input all the information but will not save or even recognize it has been input. It then will freeze me out and i have to log all the way back in again and try again with the same results.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong? I need to get this completed as he will not be returning to the same elementary Ginnings, but will be attending Sam Houston.

Also once enrollment is finished, will we receive another email to choose weather we want our child to attend school or do virtual online schooling?

Thank you for any help on this.

2 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @ChrissyChu

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment family support team by clicking on this direct link who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. You would have to reach out to the Enrollment section of the school district to find out if you would receive another email to choose whether your child has to attend a school or do virtual online schooling.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ChrissyChu
Journeyman

If you use Chrome or Firefox this will work. Also using a desktop or tablet/ipad.