Certified birth certificates

Munchkin

Certified birth certificates

Good afternoon, my son was attending Reagan High School when Covid-19 outbreak hit and closed the school and now that school is over they are offering a virtual academy for next year, but in order to enroll for that next year I have to have a certified birth certificate for him, which I have and proof of wsfc address which I also have and I also have a drivers license. What I need to know is how do I show proof of these items that I have online in order to enroll him into the virtual academy in the fall. If anyone has the information that need that would assist me in this process I would most certainly appreciate the help. 

Thank you,

Angela Oppel

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Munchkin

A returning student would have to fill the returning student form for 2020-2021 and the supporting documents can be uploaded through the Enrollment account. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in the virtual academy of fall.  

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!