Can not get in to PowerSchool

This is the message I get when I try to log in 

Access Blocked: PowerSchool SSO APP can only be used within its organization

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @arwoodaeii 

You would need to reach out to your school district and report this issue since this could be error with their firewall setup. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

mereallen

I am getting the same error. I login with my username / password and then the site directs me to sign via a google account. When I choose my google account, it gives me the error you describe above. Were you able to solve the issue? If so, can you post how you did so? thanks!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mereallen 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

Since access to the SSO link is managed by your district, you would need to reach out to your specific district and ask them to provide you the access. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!