Birth date discrepancy

Lexiblake1

Birth date discrepancy

Hello, I am applying for next school year, and my child will be of the correct age before the deadline. I keep getting an error message and cannot submit the application because it says my child isn’t of age for the current year when I’m not applying for the current year. How do I fix this issue to submit my child’s application?
1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Lexiblake1 

I am sorry that you are having difficulty with not being able to register your child online due to their age. 

Please verify that the form you are using to register your child is for new students for the 2024-2025 school year. It is possible the school does not have the form ready for next school year's enrollments.

I have included this KB article to assist with troubleshooting Adding Students. If you still need assistance with the school year for the form, I recommend reaching out to the school district's registration department or the campus.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support