Applications

Berky0709
Journeyman

Applications

When filling out application for new school, it automatically linked it with my older students account.(Her info was already entered into power school.  My younger student had to be added)  There were no options to change it to my new students account.  Ended up submitting with older students name and younger students info.  I emailed the school administrator letting them know of the issue right after submitting the application.  Now that the application has been submitted I notice there's an option to fill out another application and the ability to choose the child.   I did not hear back from the administrator and I hate to create more work for everyone.  Is this an easy fix on the schools end or is it better to just fill out a new application now that I see it will easily be linked to the right student.

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Berky0709 

Once the form is submitted, the information is sent directly to the school. You would need to reach out to the district to make sure to cancel the existing form and start a new one. Please refer to this article: How-To-Change-Submitted-Data-or-Edit-a-Submitted-Form for more information.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!