Accessing PowerSchool Parent Poral

jddugan

Accessing PowerSchool Parent Poral

I have registered my child using the snapcode. I have received the Submission Confirmation email, however when I attempt to log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal, my email and password that I used during registration is not working. I tried creating an account, using the Forgot Password/Username links and nothing is working. Please advise.

2 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @jddugan

Thank you for participating in our PowerSchool Community!

There are a couple of instances where this would occur:

1. Your login credentials are incorrect. 
  2. The school district might have temporarily disabled access to the Parent portal during a roll-over. 

I would recommend reaching out to the school's IT support team. They will be able to assist you with the same and also assist you with resetting your password if your credentials are incorrect. 

Do let us know if you have any further queries. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

MDeFore
Professional

contact the school's powerschool person. They'll get you going if its an account issue.  They can't see your password but can see the username you created. A lot of schools do disable access during certain times, we do it during the school  day and open it back up around 3pm.