Supported websites on Android app

dfabra
Recruit

Supported websites on Android app

When I get a notification from my school, I get a badge on the app icon but when I tap on it, it won't take me to the update or message which prompted the notification. It just does nothing and shows mobile desktop. I did some research and found that the defaut supported website is app.schoology.com, which is not the website for my school. That's ceibal.schoology.com. The UI seems to lack a feature which enables users to add extra websites under the schoology.com domain. Can something be done?
1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dfabra 

Please try to uninstall and re-install the app to see if this helps. In case the issue still persists, then we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at this and help rectify the reason for this issue along with the troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!