Students being required to log in again with internal schoology page links

jnorville
Padawan

Students being required to log in again with internal schoology page links

Last year I created choice boards which linked to pages that were created in schoology, however when students clicked on the links they were forced to login each time (it did load the intended page after logging in again). Also, just for further information, I am able to click on links and the choice board works as expected without making me sign back in. 

Is there an alternate way to link internal schoology pages (other than copying the url for each page) to avoid the necessity for students to log in? Could this be a setting that admins have set? It makes the usability of choice boards less than ideal when students are constantly signing back on. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

1 Solution
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jnorville 

Currently, we do not have a alternate way to link and recommend you to add this request as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jnorville 

Currently, we do not have a alternate way to link and recommend you to add this request as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Dr_Phil_Pulley

@jnorvilleI see that this is marked as solved but wondered if you could check something for me? Does your school/district have a custom Schoology address? For example, ours starts with unit6.schoology instead of app.schoology. A mix of these could be causing your problem.

If you are logged into the app.schoology version and posting those links but your students are logged into the school version, it will prompt them to log in agai.

A thought to look into.

-Phil