Single Sign-On (SSO) with PowerSchool for my App

premsgr77
Recruit

Single Sign-On (SSO) with PowerSchool for my App

I am seeking to implement Single Sign-On (SSO) functionality within my educational application tailored for schools. Specifically, I aim to integrate SSO with PowerSchool, enabling PowerSchool users to seamlessly access my application using their existing PowerSchool account. Despite efforts to locate comprehensive documentation for this integration, I have not been successful. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance in this matter.

4 Replies
nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Are you wanting to use a portal like Clever for PS SSO?

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
premsgr77
Recruit

Thank you for your swift response.
I'm currently in search of a portal similar to Clever, specifically designed for PS Single Sign-On capabilities. This would allow for easy integration of a "Login with PS" button like clever.

nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

My district currently uses Clever, and we are happy with it.  Clever is constantly upgrading their security features. We have not ran into an application that is not in the Clever portal. 

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
MegAlbera
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

We are looking into this company currently.

https://www.sps-k12.com/ they might be able to help.