Schoology LTI 1.3 Grade as a custom parameter

yahani
Padawan

Schoology LTI 1.3 Grade as a custom parameter

Hi All,

I'm working on an LTI 1.3 integration with one of our partners who uses Schoology LMS. After setting up the tool following the instructions here, https://developers.schoology.com/app-platform/lti-apps. I'm able to read members and course title and it from names and roles API. Is there a way to add the class grade as a custom parameter to launch payload?

1 Solution
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @yahani 

Currently, we do not have a way to add the class grade as a custom parameter to launch payload. However, this would be a great Enhancement Request!

You can log this as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @yahani 

Currently, we do not have a way to add the class grade as a custom parameter to launch payload. However, this would be a great Enhancement Request!

You can log this as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
yahani
Padawan

Thanks KritiS, I raised an enhancement request.