Schoology 403 Error (Only on one network)

Community Member
Not applicable

Schoology 403 Error (Only on one network)

Hello. For the past two days I have been receiving this 403 error when I try to login to Schoology. This applies to all Schoology URLs, such as "mydistrict.schoology.com", "app.schoology.com", "schoology.com", and even the Schoology API. I have determined that this error only shows up in my network, as Schoology functions properly without any errors in both my school and mobile networks. Keep in mind that Schoology has worked perfectly fine on my home network before. I am looking for assistance because this has blocked me from finishing multiple assignments. Thank you.

Screenshot_31.png

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

Thank you for posting in our PowerSchool Community!

For optimal performance, while using Schoology, we recommend upgrading to the latest versions of the supported browsers and additional requirements which can be found in this article

The issue might be resolved by clearing the browser cache and cookies. 

If the issue continues to occur, I recommend you reach out to your internet service provider to see if they are aware of any blocking or internet disruption that might be occurring.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support