CHIEFJORGE

Re: Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

I want my account backpowerschool.png

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CHIEFJORGE 

Can you confirm if you are a part of an enterprise Schoology account?  Enterprise users will be a part of an organization that has a purchase agreement with PowerSchool.  

If you were accessing Schoology as a basic user, the access ended on October 1, 2023.  We shared this communication a year in advance with all users so everyone had time to download their content.  We also posted it on our PowerSchool website and here in the PowerSchool Community.  I recommend viewing the announcement to learn more.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
CHIEFJORGE

is there any chance to recover my work from my deactivated account ? I'm a basic user

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CHIEFJORGE 

I regret to inform that Teachers, students, and parents will not be able to retrieve any data after  October 1, 2023.

PowerSchool will not be able to reinstate access to the Schoology Basic platform after that date. All content and data for Schoology Basic will be permanently deleted following account access cutoff period. We expect this process to be completed in the weeks following the decommission date.

You can refer to the Link to the FAQs: https://www.powerschool.com/faq-schoology-basic/ for more information.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!