PowerTeacher Pro & Quick Lookup

mtitcomb
Hobbyist

PowerTeacher Pro & Quick Lookup

I have a question.  I'm attaching a screenshot

mtitcomb_0-1700009777959.png

Can anyone tell me why only one of the teachers grades is not being reflected under S1?  Is there a setting on the teachers individual Gradebook that is not checked off?  This teacher is the only teacher whose grades do not show under Q1 & S1.  It is a year long course and the teacher did state when he did Progress Reports he accidentally entered grades in S1 not Q1 and when he realized his mistake he deleted them from S1 and re-entered them in Q1 but now the S1 is not showing up. 

3 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@mtitcomb Take a look in the teacher's gradebook. How are the grade calculations set up? Did the teacher manually clear out the S1 grade and leave it as a manually overridden grade? You can tell by the small grey triangle if the grade was overridden (see attached). Once this is done, PT Pro will never again calculate that grade unless the teacher reverts to the calculated grade.

Thank you!!  So I did check and under both Q1 & S1 I see the grey triangle.  So how do I instruct the teacher how to revert back to the calculated grade?  Sorry for all the questions.

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@mtitcomb  No worries. The teacher will need to click the little arrow that looks like an Undo button in the Score Inspector. Once they have done that (this must be done for each and every manually overridden grade, and it must be done by the teacher themselves since Admin access to PT Pro is read-only), they should run the Recalculate Final Grades function that is in the Gear menu.