New User Tutorial

nprado
Trainee

New User Tutorial

Hi All,

I am a new office assistant in a school and have never used powerschool. There isn't anyone here in the admin team that knows how to use it and the person who was in my position is no longer on campus to train me. So essentially I am all alone on this matter. Can anyone point me in the right direction of forums or if there is a quick guide tutorial on all that power school has to offer and can do. I would greatly appreciate it as I am coming in with 0 knowledge. thank you. 

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nprado 

Thank you for joining our PowerSchool Community. We are glad to have you here.

The PowerSchool Community is an engaging and interesting public forum where a wide variety of resources such as individual product forums, knowledge-base articles, product updates, training videos, and many more are available for all the members. As you work towards your product, please go through the Knowledge Base articles and product forums within the community as a great resource to get started.

Please consider the following links to know more:

We hope you have a great experience in exploring the forum and engaging in discussion with the community members.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

There a couple of free videos https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Videos/PD-Videos/ta-p/42607

I would ask my district if they would purchase PD+ for me.

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge