How to re-enroll a student in a different building and grade level who is transferred out

nsmith7
Trainee

How to re-enroll a student in a different building and grade level who is transferred out

4 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nsmith7 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance!

To re-enroll the students, you have to transfer to another school to get them in the right building. The article on Reenroll Students should be able to provide more information.

KritiS
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
iamsj
Recruit

Yes, I figured out how to withdrawal student from intermediate school to enroll him in the middle school correctly. I think I was just worried about interfering with the withdrawal date of the prior school. Thank you

iamsj
Recruit

What if a student transferred to another school district a couple years ago and wants to re-enroll. In the meantime, the student changed buildings within our school district (from intermediate to middle school) and I accidentally en-rolled him in the intermediate building instead of middle school building, tried to make the change and now have him en-rolled in both buildings. How do I withdraw him from the intermediate building correctly without making it worse? 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @iamsj!

We see that the query you are having has been addressed here by one of our members.  To assist you further, would you please let us know how you have enrolled the student in two schools?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!