Health Office

rebelot
Recruit

Health Office

Hi....Does anyone use PowerSchools Health Office? Our district is trying to decide if we should transition to it from SNAP.  We do not know any other local districts that use PowerSchool for their health system.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rebelot

PowerSchool Health Management/Enhanced Health Management provides a tool to assist your school district with capturing, managing, and reporting student health-related information, including immunizations, screenings, office visits, grade level entry certifications, health plans, and monitoring.

For more information, we recommend reviewing this document: health-management.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
aphsmith
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

How do you search for fields in the Health Management tables?  For example, the data dictionary says Health_Ins is the field that indicates whether a student has health insurance.  But when I try to search for this in the field list, it's not there.  I'm looking to tie these fields into an ecollect form but I can't find how to do that.  Can you help?

aphsmith_0-1708452967654.png

aphsmith_1-1708453158511.png

aphsmith
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I received an answer from Support that the fields in the HealthMisc table cannot be connected to fields in Ecollect forms.  I logged this enhancement request: https://powerschool-enhancements.ideas.aha.io/ideas/SIS-I-15437.