Class Roster

thogg

Class Roster

I am working on my internship for my principal certification.  One of my tasks has been to create a video to help teachers generate student roster report that includes student name, DOB, address, guardian name, phone number, bus number.  I have generated a Class roster report from Powerschool SIS that is listed under reports however the columns for parent names show up but the columns are blank.

I also tried creating a customized one under PowerSchool Pro but I cannot get an option to add the address or bus number.  Additionally, the guardian name and phone number is listed here however when the report is generated those spots are blank in the report.

I am assuming that the administrator can go in to create a customizable report on the admin. access to include all the categories and then make that report available for teachers.  Any idea where I could find the steps that would walk us through making this customizable report?

1 Reply
mweipert
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Good evening! 
This link has been very helpful when we were creating class roster reports.  Could this be the information you might need to map your columns correctly?

https://ps.powerschool-docs.com/pssis-admin/23.3/class-rosters-pdf-report