Can’t clear Welcome Box to sign in

Muneca8599
Recruit

Can’t clear Welcome Box to sign in

Every time I access the sign in page or the homepage for the new power school, the “welcome to the new school spring experience box” will not clear off the page.!! There’s no X to get rid of the initial reading. I somehow was able to sign in and transfer my account and my account initials are showing in the background, but I cannot clear the welcome to the new spring school experience box off the page, in order to proceed further, including view a listing. I have opened multiple cases and it is taking a day to get an email back. I really need help. I cannot believe there is no option to close the initial pop-up box and proceed further. Help! It does not matter if I refresh the page or power down my phone, use a desktop, I cannot get past this welcome box. This has to be fixed.!!
1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Muneca8599,

Apologies for the delay in reaching back.  Are you still seeing an issue with the welcome message box? We have not received reports on that from others yet. If yes, can you please share a screenshot of the box that you are seeing? I also recommend contacting our support team directly by clicking on this link as we do not see any cases associated with your email address. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!