mrjoep
Recruit

Is there a way that 504 plans can be uploaded into PS?

Thanks

5 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrjoep!

To assist you further, would you please let us know teh name of the product that you are using?  Were you trying to upload 504 plans to Special Programs?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mrjoep
Recruit

HI :

I am using Power School SMS.. I hope that I can up load 504 plans to the students file--we can do  IEP's as there is an agreement with front line, but our 504 plans and I&RS are in google docs.  I welcome any help from any one

Thanks

~Joe

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrjoep!

Thank you for sharing this information!

We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within your school district who should be able to assist you further with answering your queries.  We also encourage other members with a similar experience to share their insights on the same if they have any.

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mrjoep
Recruit

I did ask him--- he said there was nothing he could do😭--- I am soooo disapointed !

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrjoep!

If your Designated Support Contact would like to work directly with us to explore further options, we would be happy to look into this. Please have them reach out to our PowerSchool SIS support team via the case portal to get more information on the ability to upload 504 plans to the student's file.

Reshma