Why did I receive a Welcome Email from PowerSource?

When a user account is created in PowerSource a welcome email is automatically generated. Accounts are created in PowerSource for new designated support contacts and others who are specifically given access to that site. PowerSource is PowerSchool's legacy support site for a number of our products. It also houses Customer Education and Professional Services content. 

If you have a new account in PowerSource, you'll receive a welcome email. The welcome email will provide your username and a temporary password. We recommend changing your password during your first login.

You can also reset your password using the steps below.

Note: PowerSource credentials are not the same as your corporate login credentials. In order to access PowerSource, please follow these steps:

1. Open URL: PowerSource(https://support.powerschool.com/)
  2. Click “I forgot my password” link
  3. Use PowerSchoolemail address as userID
  4. Follow the instructions listed for resetting your password.
  5. Sign in using the temporary password sent to you.

Please do not forget to reset your password, so that you won't forget the generic one that has been assigned to you for future access.

When a user account is created in PowerSource a welcome email is automatically generated. Accounts are created in PowerSource for new designated support contacts and others who are specifically given access to that site. PowerSource is PowerSchool's legacy support site for a number of our products. It also houses Customer Education and Professional Services content. 

If you have a new account in PowerSource, you'll receive a welcome email. The welcome email will provide your username and a temporary password. We recommend changing your password during your first login.

Note: PowerSource credentials are not the same as your corporate login credentials. In order to access PowerSource, please follow these steps:

Please do not forget to reset your password, so that you won't forget the generic one that has been assigned to you for future access.

Version history
Last update:
‎03-23-2023 11:04 AM
Updated by:
Contributors