Technical Contact FAQs & Resources

Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Technical Contact FAQs & Resources

Hi @bszwiec,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

i am the PowerSchool Administrator of   Beijing HuiJia Private School, but why i can't access to the resource?微信图片_20191203132610.png

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi @Minna,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool community for assistance!

We would be happy to assist you with access to PowerSchool community resources. We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool community. I will follow up with you over a  private message.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

My access was changed to Technical Contact and I still get the message “Hmm….. don’t have access to this resource” when I click on Technical Contact FAQ's and Resources, as well as specific articles I would like to read.

Is there something else that needs to be updated on our end?

Thanks,

Beverly

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bwheeler!

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

We would love to help you with your access to the Community. In order to protect your privacy, I will follow up in a private message to review your PowerSchool Community account with you further.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!