PowerSchool Community Feedback and Suggestions

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: PowerSchool Community Feedback and Suggestions

Good Morning,

Not sure if it is just me or not but the Community does not work well in the Chrome browser.  I have cleared cache but still the page does not seem to load the css properly.  Works in Firefox.  Attached is what it looks like for me in Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Thought you should know,

Paula

Highlighted
Senior

Hi @PaulaR

To further assist you with this, could you please confirm the load time of the Community page on Google Chrome? Did the page take a while to load? 

Additionally, I would also recommend force refreshing the cache on your browser by clicking the following buttons based on the operating system you are using and then restarting your computer: 

Windows: Ctrl + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R
Linux: F5

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Recruit

Since I enter both attendance and grades into PowerSchool, it would helpful if absences were automatically indicated in the gradebook for assignments with due dates that a student was absent on, rather than having to indicate absences manually. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nmschroederpa!

We are excited to hear your idea of improving our products. We have submitted a feature request to the product team to include the feature to automatically indicate the student's absence for the assignments in the gradebook with due dates.

We appreciate and encourage your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

The chat feature is so helpful! I am very new to PowerSchools and appreciate all the help that the chat support team has given.  

Highlighted
Senior

Hi @TheresaB3

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! We at PowerSchool constantly prioritize providing the best support to all our customers throughout the year and would like to thank you for your valuable feedback regarding our chat feature. 

Product discussion forums within the Community are a great place to interact and engage with other members of the community to exchange solutions, suggestions, and ideas that help improve customer experience. We look forward to your active participation in our forums. 

We have also introduced a new section within our Community called COVID-19 resources which can be accessed by any PowerSchool Community member to ensure that each member has easy access to any resources or communications that they would require. I recommend checking out the COVID-19 resources by clicking on this direct link. 

Elston S.