Please Introduce Yourself!

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi! @greathousem2020 

We have posted the 2020 BusinessPlus Year-End Release - Update Available, release notes in the BusinessPlus release notifications page on the community along with the referenced documents, as it contains information that will lead to a successful update. I recommend reaching out to the existing Designated Support Contacts within the district who should be able to access these release notes and assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
greathousem2020
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Thank you!!

ebradshaw
Trainee

Hi I'm the Operations Manager for Link Community Charter School

Hello, 

Always looking to learn ways to use Powerschool more effectively for our school.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Hi I'm the Operations Manager for Link Community Charter School

Hi! @ebradshaw 

We are glad to have you here.  In PowerSchool Community, as you work towards your product, please consider the Knowledge Base articles and Product Forums within the community as a great resource to get started.

How to get started in our Community

Where to locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles 

We look forward to seeing you engage in discussions with our awesome community members.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator