Please Introduce Yourself!

Community Moderator JenniferP
Community Moderator

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi Jan:

Welcome to the Community and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.  We look forward to working with you!

We hope you find the Knowledge Base articles and Forums within Community a great resource.

Please feel free to post any questions or feedback you may have.

JenniferP

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi Jan

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

This will be a fantastic place to connect to with other users from atrieveERP.

Looks like you may be able to answer some of the other users questions with 20 plus years experience, WOW!

Please feel free to browse the site and post any questions you may have in the community.

Jaclyn Page

RGrigsby
Hobbyist

Good Morning!  I manage INow for the Autauga County Schools in Prattville, Alabama.   I am excited about the PowerSchool Community opportunity to connect, find answers, and help others.  

lcox
Hobbyist

Hello all,

I work in Ohio at an Instructional Technology Center that hosts and provides PowerSchool SIS support for over 50 School Districts.   I look forward to learning many new things from you on the many PowerSchool packages.

Lora

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Welcome Lora!

I hope you find this site very beneficial and look forward to seeing you in the community forums!

JulieM

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Welcome RGrigsby!

Thank you for the introduction! That is the excitement we like to see about this community site!

JulieM

missmissSophia221
Journeyman

Hi! I am a 6th grade teacher. I am from Canada, and I currently live in British Columbia. I am a very new teacher, since the previous teacher moved away. If you have any suggestions for me, please share! I felt like the first day went fine, but I'd like some more information. Thank you!

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Hi @missmissSophia221,

Welcome to the Community!   It's nice to meet someone new to the Teaching profession, as well as a fellow British Columbian.   

Please feel free to explore the Knowledge Base articles and forums within Community.  We encourage you to post questions and feedback as you take on your new role; the Community will be happy to assist you along the way!

Michelle B

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
MrLibrary
Hobbyist

Hi,

I am the District Librarian and Technology Director for Rich Hill R-IV, a rural district in southwest Missouri. We currently use STI / InformationNOW / Chalkable which was purchased last year by PowerSchool.

Can you share any roadmaps for product integration and unification from Chalkable to PowerSchool?  

Thanks fo reading,

-D

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi @MrLibrary,That’s a great question. Chalkable InformationNOW can integrate with several of the PowerSchool products and modules, such as PowerSchool Registration.  Currently, we are working on future integration with additional modules, such as Unified Classroom.  There are no plans to ‘end-of-Life’ InformationNOW for our Missouri customers.  However, if an InformationNOW customer in Missouri would like to look at PowerSchool SIS as an option for their district, we can put you in touch with the appropriate person that can answer any questions concerning the PowerSchool SIS offering.

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

dougr