Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hey @TraceyC,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! 

We are happy to have you here. In PowerSchool Community, as you work towards your product, please consider the Knowledge Base articles and Product Forums within the Community as a great resource. 

I have attached a great Knowledge Base article on Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base articles.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

My name is Sequau Malone.    I teach in Mobile County.  I am an ELA 8 teacher.  Love learning.....woohoo!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Semos,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the community!

Community is a great place to explore, ask questions, and interact with the members of the community.  A good place to get started is our Product-specific forums and knowledge bases available under Product Support.  We also recommend referring to the Getting Started guides available to help you seamlessly cruise through our community.

We look forward to seeing you engage in discussions with our awesome community members.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am Jeanene Fitzgerald. Data/Attendance manager. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @jfitzgerald,

We welcome you to the PowerSchool community!  We are excited to have you onboard and look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool community.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Rookie

I am a leader in Educational Applications for the Technology Department in Albuquerque Public Schools in Albuquerque, NM.  We just acquired Professional Learning and managing a system like this is new to our Department.

Highlighted
Senior

Hey @Stewart_br

We welcome you to the PowerSchool Community! 

The Community is a great place to find product-related knowledgebase articles, discussion forums, announcements, etc and can be accessed by all Community members. We would love for you to participate in our discussion forums and engage with the other Community members. 

I will provide direct links to certain resources to help get you started within our Community: 

How to get started in our Community (Video) 

Community Guidelines 

We have recently introduced a COVID-19 resources forum so that all the resources needed are handy in one place and that our customers have easy access to help if needed. We encourage you to explore our forums and resources area by clicking on this direct link.

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Jeanene Fitzgerald  Datat/Attendance Manager DCHS

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome, @jfitzgerald

We are excited to have you in the community. In PowerSchool Community, for every product, we have forums and knowledgebase articles related to products. Here you can find the video link on how to locate product forums and knowledgebase articles related to the products.  

Video: Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles

We look forward to your active participation in the Community! 

Sowmya Karmel
Highlighted
Recruit

Hi All!

I am a second grade teacher at Holland Elementary in Holland, Indiana.  I am the lead teacher and co-chair for our School Improvement Team.  I am assuming our corporation is going with PowerSchool as this is my first encounter with it.  I am looking forward to learning about this community and what it has to offer.