Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi I am Kathy and I teach at Indianola Middle School, 6th grade Computers. I just finished a course on Digital Citizenship with Common Sense curriculum to supplement the districts digital citizenship guidelines.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Petersenkj,

Welcome to our Community. We are glad to have you here!

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Congrats on the grandbaby! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Congratulations on the new additions, May he bring endless joy to your Family.
Highlighted

My name is Glenn D. Morris. I went to the senior high school in 1980. My orchestra teacher was Steven Phelp. Is he still alive? If he is how may I get in touch with him or his family. I moved to MN in 1982. I lost touch with everyone dear to me. I know it's been 30+ years. I was just hoping and praying he is still alive. He was my favorite teacher at Park Hill. Thank you.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @Searching55 

We are delighted to have you here with us. We understand the positive impact teachers can bring into our lives and hope the post serves its motive.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

My name is Sherama Buchanan Wallace the mother of Craig Stoddart, who attended the May River High School in Bluffton South Carolina.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @sheramab,

We are extremely glad to see here in PowerSchool Community!

The Community is a great platform to interact with your peers, other members and Community support experts on any PowerSchool product-related concerns.  You can share your ideas and suggestions in the Community on our products to improve your experience with PowerSchool.  We recommend exploring this great place by navigating through the forums and discussions.

We are excited to see your contributions to Community!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

HI, 

My name is Rhonda, a teacher in Hempstead, New York.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome @rhonchuno,

We are happy to have you here and look forward to you connecting with other PowerSchool Community members. We recommend that you explore the Community by navigating through the links provided below:

Sowmya Karmel