Please Introduce Yourself!

dhipkins
Hobbyist

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone. I'm DK and I'm the Director of Educational Technology at Korea International School. This is a new school and new job for me and I'm learning a lot about Powerschool on the fly. I've found PD+ and some other resources very useful, but I have run up on some things that are giving me fits at the moment and look forward to interacting with some resident experts to straighten out a few things here.

Great to be with you and I look forward to more interactions.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @dhipkins,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community and thank you for introducing yourself.

The PowerSchool Community is a great place to explore knowledgebase articles and forums. We encourage you to access PowerSchool Product Support Resources. We are excited to have you on PowerSchool Community and look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool Community.

The Community team values the relationship that is built between PowerSchool Community members in product discussion forums. You can discuss any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions.

I have provided links below that should assist utilizing the PowerSchool Community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

Getting-Started-on-PowerSchool-Community

Subscriptions-and-Notifications

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further queries. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator

Hi there!

I am Heather Porter, Director of Human Resources at Southwest Christian School in Fort Worth, TX. When I began in March 2017, we used a different platform - we are new to PowerSchool and have access through our Region.

After 20 years in Corporate HR, I transitioned to this role, and love it!

I have two kiddos - ages 8 and 5 - who attend here as well.

-Heather

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community @SCSheatherporter!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the PowerSchool Community members. We are excited to have you on PowerSchool Community and look forward to your active participation.  The PowerSchool has a lot to offer and we are excited that you have joined us. PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions. You can discuss any issues regarding your product, share ideas, and learn best practices. 

Below is an article that will help you get started in the PowerSchool Community.

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
johjania
Trainee

Hello!

I am Johjania Nájera and I have the privilage to serve Keller ISD (Keller, Texas)  in the role of Executive Director of Human Resources.

While we currently use a couple of PowerSchool solutions, I focus on Applicant Tracking Enterprise and soon will add the Applicant Assessment solution.

Looking forward to learning with this community.

Johjania

tmendo
Hobbyist

Welcome @johjania !

I send greetings from the Powerschool community!

Best,

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Hi! @johjania

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Thank You so much for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the Community!

The Community team values the relationship that is built between PowerSchool Community members in product discussion forums. You can discuss and get updated about any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions.

I have provided links below that should assist utilizing the PowerSchool Community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

We look forward to hearing from you in the Community!

AbrittyB

Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Hi im Helen im from Mississippi and i reside in Texas. Loves too cook .Have only lived in Texas for 2 yrs .Amazed of all the different cultures .

I look forward to learning new things and meeting other students .I know this will be a positive experience.
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Hi! @helenrickshollins 

Thank you for introducing yourself to community members!  I'm from Madison, MS and I understand the culture change.  I hope you enjoy Texas!

The Enrollment Family Support and Mobile Support product pages house great knowledge base articles and discussion forums for students that attend school districts using PowerSchool Enrollment or the PowerSchool mobile app to view grades and assignments.

Jamie H.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!