Please Introduce Yourself!

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Community, Kim, and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.  We're thrilled to have you here!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Hello!!

My name is Carol Perez-Reyes. I am new to the community. I've been with Central Catholic High School for 6 months and learning a lot with PowerSchool. I already work with PowerSchool for current students, now I'm learning it on the front-end with admissions. I have been designated as a back-up person; Mary, who worked exclusively with this has recently left the school, so I am it until we get someone to replace her, then I go back to back-up person, but I love learning new things!!

Looking forward to learning a lot from this community!!

Carol

Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, Carol!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community Team and Community members.  The Community is a great place to find articles related to PowerSchool SIS and Registration.  The Community Team values the relationship that is built between PowerSchool Community members in product discussion forums.  

Here are some great links to help get you started in the Community!

Getting Started in the PowerSchool Community

Subscriptions and Notifications

Messages and Alerts

The Benefits of Participation

I recommend subscribing to the What's New board to see the Community's monthly updates and contests for a chance to win PowerSchool Swag!

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Central_Catholic,

Welcome to the Community, Carol!  We are thrilled to have you join us and we hope you find the Community website helpful.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to everyone.  Have a great day!

Angelam7

LandraC
Trainee

I am Landra Cartwright.  I work for Dare County Schools in North Carolina.  We use PowerSchool SIS and Smart Find Express.  

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @LandraC,

Thank you for introducing yourself to the Community!  We are thrilled to have you and hope you the information in the Community helpful.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Angelam7

Catmomdoo2370
Trainee

I am Cathy Greig. Parent of students at West Lynde PS and Henry Street High School. I am a Registered Nurse.
Community Moderator

Thank you for joining the Community, Cathy!

The most popular pages for parents are Enrollment and PowerSchool Mobile.  We look forward to your activity in the Community!

Jamie H.
ckintner
Trainee

Hi, I'm Cheryl and I am a second grade teacher with the Moscow Charter School in Moscow Idaho.  I've been teaching here for 17 years.  Our school plans to use this site for our attendance, gradebook, state reports, discipline entries and lunch counts.  So, I'm looking around before our PD tomorrow.

Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the PowerSchool Community! @ckintner 

We are happy to have you join the PowerSchool Community and look forward to you connecting with other PowerSchool Community members.  

With your 17 years of experience, I'm sure you have many back-to-school tips to share with PowerSchool customers.  We hold a monthly contest within the Community for customers to connect and have a chance to win PowerSchool Swag.  If you would like to share any back-to-school tips, please visit the month contest here,  August Challenge- Best Back to School Tips

Jamie H.