Please Introduce Yourself!

Community Moderator ering
Community Moderator

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome dbshepherd,

Thank you so much for introducing yourself to us in the Community!  The PowerSchool has a lot to offer, and we are excited that you have joined us.  Please let us know if you if you have any questions!

Erin G
PowerSchool Community Moderator
carpdawn
Hobbyist

My name is Dawn Carpenter, I am a grandparent to my 14 yr. Old grandson Kristian. We live on Smith Lake in Cullman, Alabama. Kristian goes to Cold Springs High School this coming year. I keep up with everything he does and enjoy it.
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @carpdawn,

Welcome to the Community!  Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.  If you have any questions about the Community let us know and we will happy to help.

Have a great day!

Angelam7

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Leanne_Fetter
Trainee

Hi all,

My name is Leanne Fetter.  I'm a brand new dba for Rockford Public School district and brand new to eSchool and BusinessPlus.  i previously worked in county government and the private sector.  Looking forward to learning more about both applications.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Leanne_Fetter,

Welcome to the Community!  We are thrilled to have you and hope you find the Community website helpful.  Please let us know if we can help you with any questions you may have and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

We look forward to hearing more from you!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
gmagley
Trainee

Hello everyone,

My name is Grace Magley and I am the Director of Digital Learning for the Natick Public Schools in Massachusetts, USA. We are excited to be moving to PowerSchool SIS after 15 years on another platform.  While PowerSchool is new to Natick, I use to be a PowerSchool admin from 1999 - 2013 in my old district so I am very happy to be back in the PowerSchool Family!

Grace

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @gmagley,

Welcome back to PowerSchool!  We are excited that you joined the Community and hope you find this website helpful.  If there is anything we can help with, please let us know and we will be happy to help.  

Thank you for posting in the Community and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Angelam7

AshleyD7
Hobbyist

Hi all!

My name is Ashley Duckworth.  I'm an HR Technology Coordinator and I'm pretty new to the community.  Still learning.  I've been with Gaston County Schools for 26 years and in HR, we use TalentEd Records.  Our school system uses several other PS products but I'm not very familar with those.  

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @AshleyD7,

Welcome to the Community!  We are excited to have you and hope you find the Community to be helpful.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for introducing yourself!

Angelam7

PatriciaC34
Journeyman

Hi there! I'm new to the "community" yay! 

PEIMS Coordinator for 7 years now... just interested in learning and sharring anything PEIMS!