Please Introduce Yourself!

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

For introductions from our Community Team, please be sure to check out the Meet our Team post.  

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
moates
Journeyman

I currently serve as PowerSchool's Tier 1 SIS Support Manager, and my team is responsible for quickly resolving incoming SIS issues via chat, email, and phone. 

It's an exciting time to work for PowerSchool, and I feel lucky to work for a company that's at the forefront of helping to design the Classroom of the Future.

Prior to joining PowerSchool, I spent 9 years working as a high school English teacher in Tempe, Arizona, so I know first-hand the challenges that teachers and students alike face in the classroom.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't ever hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Matt

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Welcome! I taught social studies in Tucson, Arizona before joining the team. Nice to hear from a fellow AZ educator.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
TifanyTheriault
Journeyman

Seasons Greetings!

Hello! I’m Tifany Theriault and I am an Art TA for Yukon Middle School. I have lived in Oklahoma for going on 6 years now. I have an 8th grade daughter and 1st Grade son in Yukon Schools.
Tifany Theriault
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Seasons Greetings!

Welcome Tifany!

janicek
Journeyman

Hello from a new member!

I am an informal educator/ naturalist/ writer - inspiring youth to become environmental stewards. I present indoor and outdoor learning experiences. Have not used PowerSchool products as a substitute and guest teacher. My experience is writing nature-based field trip curriculum both online and in person. I have written the field studies curriculum guide "Through the Eyes of John Muir, Practices in Environmental Stewardship" 

“These beautiful days must enrich all my life. They do not exist as mere pictures…but
they saturate themselves into every part of my body and live always.”  John Muir

Wondering if/how I can become a consultant to provide content environmental education content to PowerSchool. I took all the attached photos for my blog.bridge.jpgFoggy morning on Fair Oaks Bridgegull eat.jpgSeagull stands guard on his salmonFOG.jpgSun rises behind trees  Thanks!

Janice Kelley

Hamza_Elmalki
Journeyman

Hi, i'm hamza elmalki from morroco, i'm a student-engineer and i'm so exiting to be a member with you.

Thank you all Smiley Happy 

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hello Hamza and Welcome!

We look forward to hearing from you and participating in our Community forums!

Thank you for introducing yourself!

JulieM

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Hamza_Elmalki
Journeyman

Hi all 

My name is Hamza Elmalki, I am from morroco, I study mechanical engineering.

Now, I am in fourth grade.

Brent
Rookie

Hello,
I am originally from Glendale Az. Currently in South Eastern Georgia, active duty military. I am an instructor for Submarine Damage Control. I am married with three kids.